Broad Haven Holiday Park Ltd [including Coed Haroldston Holiday Properties] (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. As a customer of Broad Haven Holiday Park Ltd you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR] (the Regulation), the data controller is Broad Haven Holiday Park Ltd.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms such as Pitch Reservation forms, Direct Debit Mandates, or booking forms; by registering for Updates or requesting information our websites bhhp.co.uk and www.coed-haroldston.co.uk (the websites); or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, and Bank Details or Credit Card information.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our websites we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- We do not store cookies on your computer
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- We will never provide your details to third parties unless we have obtained specific consent from you for particular goods or services that may be relevant to you. Those third parties will be subject to the same obligations of the Regulation as we are.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our websites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our websites to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our websites safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties which we are required to do so in order to carry out our Business with you.
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you. Specifically we will pass on your Bank details to our Direct Debit service provider.
- Caravan manufacturers or dealerships for the purpose of registering warranties.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Broad Haven Holiday Park Ltd, our customers, or others.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored in a filing system securely on the premises of Broad Haven Holiday Park Ltd.
E mail communications are transmitted using SSL encryption and is stored either on Microsoft Exchange or secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do everything in our power to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted by e mail; any transmission is at your own risk.
If you have expressed an interest in the Park and registered your e mail address with us we will keep your information for no more than 6 years and continue to send you information until you ask us to stop or remove yourself from the mailing list.
If you become a customer we will keep your information for as long as you remain a customer and for a further 6 years to deal with any future queries , complaints or legal claims
We will only use your information for marketing our own Products and Services. Information will never be passed on to third parties without your consent. Notwithstanding this you have the right to withdraw your consent for receiving such information at any time.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of suppliers that we work with. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Regulation gives you the right to access any information held about you within a month of making a request and at no cost to you. You also have the right to amend or request that we remove any information which is no longer relevant